Andy Troy is a writer, musician, radio show host and fitness expert based in New York. A Personal Trainer certified by NASM, NSCA and ACE, he’s the author of the book, “Living Young: 32 Habits of Ageless People.”
He hosts, The Andy Troy Show, a weekly radio show heard live every Monday night from 8-9pm on The Centanni Broadcasting Network.
He promotes large monthly networking events at New York’s top clubs for our sister site, www.TastingNYC.com and writes weekly articles on New York happenings for www.Nearsay.com
He’s been a consultant on six popular fitness DVDs as well as the creator of“The Bedroom Workout For Men” a DVD dedicated to improving men’s sexual performance through flexibility, strength and endurance exercises specific to that purpose.
He’s appeared on a segment of “The Tyra Banks Show” and was the subject of a segment for Insight Film’s new TV show, “The Straight Goods”. He’s written numerous magazine articles on fitness related topics and has a degree in Psychology and a Masters in Counseling.
During the 1980s I was the founder, drummer & songwriter of, “The Shades”. Check us out on our MySpace page
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS): National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT): National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT): American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Adult CPR: American Red Cross
- Degree in Psychology (College of New Rochelle & Brooklyn College)
- MS in Counseling from Long Island University