Andy Troy is a writer, musician, radio show host and fitness expert based in New York. A Personal Trainer certified by NASM, NSCA and ACE, he’s the author of the book, “Living Young: 32 Habits of Ageless People.”
He hosts, The Andy Troy Show, a weekly radio show heard live every Monday night from 8-9pm on The Centanni Broadcasting Network.
He’s been a consultant on six popular fitness DVDs as well as the creator of“The Bedroom Workout For Men” a DVD dedicated to improving men’s sexual performance through flexibility, strength and endurance exercises specific to that purpose.
He’s appeared on a segment of “The Tyra Banks Show” and was the subject of a segment for Insight Film’s new TV show, “The Straight Goods”. He’s written numerous magazine articles on fitness related topics and has a degree in Psychology and a Masters in Counseling.
During the 1980s I was the founder, drummer & songwriter of, “The Shades”. Check us out on our MySpace page
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS): National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT): National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT): American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Adult CPR: American Red Cross
- Degree in Psychology (College of New Rochelle & Brooklyn College)
- MS in Counseling from Long Island University